Pro Build Solutions Ltd provides homeowners in Surrey and South London with bathroom installations tailored to suit any requirement. With a team that shares more than 15 years of trade and industry experience, we have the expertise to turn dream bathrooms into stunning realities. From initial queries to tiling work to the final handover, we provide start-to-finish project management in-house without the need for sub-contractors.
Operating out of Coulsdon, we carry out bathroom installations in South Croydon, Kingston and the surrounding areas. When you choose Pro Build Solutions Ltd for your new bathroom, you receive a dedicated service which includes:
To schedule an initial consultation, please call Pro Build Solutions Ltd on 07888 010 202. A member of our team will visit your property to discuss everything from tiling options to budget and timescale.
Our new bathroom installations in South Croydon, Kingston and the neighbouring areas usually follow these essential steps.
1. After you agree to a design, timescale and budget, we arrive at your home on the agreed-upon start date. We lay protective sheeting over our internal access route, turn off the bathroom’s water supply and drain the central heating system.
2. The removal and disposal of the old bathroom begins. This includes common fixtures and fittings like showers, shower enclosures and trays, baths, bath screens, toilets and sinks. Where required, we disconnect and cap-off electrical connections.
3. Our team then removes the tiling, gutting the room completely. With a now bare room, we assess the windows and walls for damage. The best-case scenarios require no corrective work. Worse cases need addressing before new bathroom installations can resume in order to guarantee a long-lasting, professional finish.
4. Next, we start the first-fix electrics. This involves running cables for electrical fixtures in new bathroom installations, including underfloor heating, extractor fans, shaver sockets and ceiling spotlights. From South Croydon to Kingston, you can rest assured that your electrical work fully complies with current UK Building Regulations.
5. Our team then re-boards the walls with a water-resistant plasterboard. At this point, we chase out hot and cold shower pipes, as well as pipework for additional features like heated towel racks.
6. First-fix plumbing follows. We run waste pipework and new supply pipework to and from the required positions for new suite items.
7. Our tiling specialists then go about preparing the necessary walls for tiling. Preparatory tasks include “tanking”, a process that makes walls more resistant to water ingress behind the new tiles. Following this, we carry out the required tiling work.
8. We over-board the flooring and lay cables for underfloor heating, if needed. Our team then lays your chosen floor tiling. When both the floor and wall tiles have set, we carry out grouting and sealing.
9. The latter stages of new bathroom installations involve second-fix electrics, joinery services and second-fix plumbing. This covers features like pull cords, ceiling spotlights, extractor fans, shaver sockets, the toilet and cistern, the shower and screens, the washbasin and taps, bespoke cabinets, blinds and more.
To read what our previous clients in South Croydon, Kingston and the surrounding areas have said about our results and customer care, please visit the Testimonials page.